Duration 9 days
Meet the characters at Dingle Farmer`s market, go fishing in Dingle Bay and have your catch cooked in a local pub. Visit the lovely city of Kilkenny with its impressive castle. Learn how to make traditional Irish bread, and sample cheese served to Queen Elizabeth on her recent visit to Ireland. Finally discover Dublin`s best foodie experiences including a walking food trail and visits to Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse and the Jameson distillery.
Ah, go on!
Booking & Payment Questions
• Experience traditional Irish food
• Learn from top chefs
• Visit local breweries and distilleries
• Go fishing and dolphin-spotting
• Sample a cheese “fit for a queen”
• Tour of the Guinness hop store & Jameson distillery
Please choose your country of residence.