Duration 8 days
From the melting pot of its medinas to the remote reaches of the High Atlas, Morocco’s food reflects it diverse cultures and environments. Starting in the Imperial City of Fez, you will try your hand at bread-making and other Fassi specialities, and visit the wine-producing area of neighbouring Meknes. Meet the locals who tend to the olive groves and produce their own honey, blending seasonal herbs. Enjoy a night of desert luxury at the Scarabeo Camp en-route to Marrakech. Go spice shopping in the souks after which your dada will teach you the secrets of the perfect tajine and couscous. Finally, wash it down with a glass of refreshing Moroccan mint tea.
Booking & Payment Questions
• Sample wines in Meknes
• Make bread and soups in Fes
• Cook Moroccan delicacies
• Meet local honey producers
• Walk through olive groves
• Spice shopping in Marrakech
• Eat street food in Djemaa el-Fna
• Dine in a hidden Marrakshi palace
• Stay in stunning riads and kasbahs
Please choose your country of residence.