Duration 10 days
Discover the flavours and culture of Malayasia through its diverse and delicious cuisine. Learn about the Indian, Chinese and Portuguese influences as well as traditional Malay delicacies. Soak up the atmosphere of historic Penang, learn local culinary secrets with expert chefs in Kulal Lumpur, dine out in `mini-Lisbon` in Malacca, take a motorised native longboat trip along the Engkari river and learn about the cuisine of the locals here.
Booking & Payment Questions
· Learn about the diverse culinary influences and traditions
· Visit the temples of historic Penang and Kuala Lumpur
· Pick up secrets from top chefs
· Take a native longboat trip
· Dine out in `Mini Lisbon`
· Witness a blow torch demonstration
Please choose your country of residence.